Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Girls trip & Waiting for Results

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are all having a great day!

Girls Trip

My day started bright and early this morning.  I'm currently on a plane, heading to Tampa, Florida to spend some time with my sweet pregnant friend. She is flying in to meet me from Detroit, Michigan (we can't wait to tan our pale legs)!  This is basically the last week or so that she would be allowed to fly, so we are calling this her Baby-Moon.  it's truly a girls trip since she is pregnant with a girl too! I can't wait!

Waiting for Results

I wanted to take a minute to let you know that Nurse Carol did call me back on Monday. Unfortunately, she was calling to tell me that Dr. O'Donnell had not had a chance to view my scans. She did tell me that the report did identify the Seroma in my leg. She told me that Dr. O'Donnell most likely will want to examine my leg next week, before they tell me anything.

I hopeful that the scans will show that the Cancer has been fully removed from my knee area!

Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to write to me and check-up to see how I'm doing!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with exactly the same in march 2014. I'm also young and had radiotherapy at the back of my knee and surgery 2 months ago. Ur blog reassured me. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy: Leave your comments!