Monday, September 15, 2014

No news... is good news?

Good Morning!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  Nate and I went golfing and then spent the weekend in Truckee with friends.  We had a GREAT time.  I was happy that we were back with enough time to still get our laundry done for the week and watch the 49er game!

Recently, I've noticed the views on my blog start to tick up and I've received a lot of text messages from friends wanting to know if I've heard anything yet.  I figured I would update everyone with a post.

UCSF Sarcoma Board

Last Friday, Sept 12th is when the Sarcoma Board was going to review my scans and let me know if there is anything to worry about.  Dr. O'Donnell did tell me that he would call Friday after the meeting, or over the weekend, or the following week.  What a large rage of dates!  As of today, I still haven't heard from my Oncology Surgeon.  Boooo!  I had my phone on all week just waiting for it to ring with Dr. O'Donnell's name, but no such luck!  Im hoping that no news, is GOOD NEWS!

This morning, I called UCSF and they were still closed.  So I e-mailed Dr. O'Donnell with a friendly reminder.  Hopefully, I'll know more soon.

Pain in my Knee

As of the last week and a half, I have been experiencing some pain in my right knee area again. Not in the same spot as my incision though. This pain is not the normal sore/tight feeling I have daily in my leg (quite frankly, I've gotten used to that pain). This is different. The back of my knee area, towards the right side of the crease, is really tight and painful.  I notice it more when I straighten out my right leg. In fact, Nate (my husband) has told met hat he can feel a difference and he can visually notice it too.

I also e-mailed Dr. O'Donnell regarding this pain.  I just want to make sure it's nothing to worry about!


I'll update you all as soon as I hear!  

I hope you have wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy: Leave your comments!