Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Welcome (back) to my Blog


Hi!! I hope you are having a great day!

Is it just me or is the holiday season flying by?? It’s a busy time of year and I cannot believe we only have 12 days left until Christmas. Time needs to slow down!

As many of you are aware, my Cancer is back... now it's in my lung.

Terrible News

The hardest part in this whole “cancer journey” so far has been telling friends and family the sad news... over and over via text or phone.  Here I am again telling the people I love the terrible news…that my Cancer has returned to my Lung.  Gosh, it’s draining.

The worst part, I can hear the sadness in their voice, the doubt, the negativity, and I feel awful for making them sad.  I really just don't like making people un-happy.  I’m utilizing this blog again because it will help me communicate the updates to everyone.  Now any “sad news” will again come from this blog - and I won’t have to hear the sadness in anyone’s voice!  SCORE!

I will update you on what has transpired this year, in a three-part post so that we will all be on the 'same page'.

Positivity

I love reading encouraging and positive messages – I LIVE for it.  I will beat cancer, I believe it with every fiber in my being.  I LOVE it when my friends and family know this too.  I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that every positive message, card, note, phone call, bubble bath, and flower that I have received thus far makes me tear-up with joy!


How YOU can help me

Like before, I've been asked by each and every friend and family member to let them what they can do to help.  I've thought about it - and I just want you to pray!  Pray for the knowledge and expertise of my surgeon, pray for my husband, son, and family, pray for my quick recovery…



I love you all, Thank you!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. So grateful for the update, looking forward to lots and lot of good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always been a Ray of sunshineevery time I see you and I am praying for you and your family and your surgeon you will beat this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your strength is stronger than cancer. You'll beat this...I already know. Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my prayers. I know the strength you have. You are an inspiration to us all. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got this Jen! You are covered by prayer!! I love you ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in you! You are strong. My family will definitely be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you Jen I will continue to Pray for you but I have no words. I believe in you and I believe in the power of prayer. Kisses to you. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little sister Jen!! You have always been a positive influence on my life and your outlook and strength on this only fortifies what I already know, you are strong and you will beat this. I am so proud of you and wish you all the best during this process. I may be a few hours south of you but I'm never too far to come up and help out where needed. Love you friend. You and your little family are in my prayers. God bless Jen. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you Jenny soooo much. I am praying for you each and every day!!! Your beautiful and amazing ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're in my deepest thoughts and prayers! Blessing of positivity & healing for you beautiful!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such an amazing, positive and loving woman, mother, wife and much, much more. Christmas Blessings to you and your family and know you have a really big team with lots of prayers supporting you every step of the way. Love from the Parisi Family

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy: Leave your comments!